Behind-the-scenes school operations profoundly impact academic success, graduation rates, and overall campus culture. However, disparate tools that lack integration create administrative inefficiencies, data discrepancies, and hurdles to building a unified school ecosystem. We are working to address these challenges with Minga’s Campus Management Platform, which empowers schools to streamline the entire campus experience.
Minga is a Campus Management Platform for school safety and engagement. Minga is designed for the modern K12 school to enhance day-to-day operations' efficiency, security, and accountability, offering modules such as Digital Student IDs, Digital Hall Passes, Tardy Management, and more!
Having Trouble (re: Tardy Management)?
- Any student who is tardy and has issues with Minga can visit one of the eight (8) supervised Tardy Stations across the campus to receive assistance.
- IF a student has chosen to download the App on their personal device, they can self-check-in and proceed to class.
- Students may also visit B118 or the front office if the above are unsuccessful.
- What is Minga?
- Is Minga web-based or an app?
- Do you need the Internet to access Minga?
- Does Minga track students by GPS?
- How does Minga collect, use and manage data?
- Where does Minga host & store data?
- Why would students download Minga on their personal device?
- Does Minga track location or device activity?
- Tell me more about Digital IDs.
- Tell me more about Digital Hall Passes.
- What do you mean by Community Engagement?
- Tell me more about the Safety & Security of Minga.
- Tardy Management: What if I cannot get my tardy slip to print/display?
Don't see your question? Submit it to be included here by using this simple form (COMING SOON).